The first stop to obtain CORMIX help is the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) site.
The FAQ has answers to common questions along with procedures for requesting technical support
for specific simulations.
This page contans links to documentation, typical model applications, training, a glossary of CORMIX terms, and a gallery of mixing zone images.
The CORMIX User Manual and CORMIX Technical reports can be downloaded from the MixZon website
For step by step help on using the CORMIX user interface, please refer to the FAQ published in the MixZon website.
Paid technical support for CORMIX software, modeling and mixing zone analysis can be obtained from MixZon Inc via a CorSupport - CORMIX Technical Support Subscription.
- Site Registration
- CORMIX Downloads
- CORMIX Licensing and Sales
- CORMIX FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- CORMIX UI Help
- CORMIX Training
- CORMIX Methodology
- CORMIX Flow Classification System
- Mixing Zones and Regulatory Mixing Zones
- Image Gallery of Flow Processes
- *** CORMIX vis-a-vis PLUMES ***
- CORMIX1: Single Port Discharges
- CORMIX2: Multiport Discharges
- CORMIX3: Surface Discharges
- CORMIX System Documentation
- CORMIX v10.0 Feature Comparison Table
- Search the CORMIX Site